Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Pure

I just love these glasses! / Nämä uudet lasit on puhdasta rakkautta!

My lovely snack  / Ihana välipala  

My breakfast! Oats baked in oven! It's the same recipe I have posted HERE / Suklainen aamupala! Kaurainen uunipuro samalla ohjeella, minkä olen jo laittanut TÄNNE

Having a little brunch out for Mother's day :) / Brunssilla äitienpäivän kunniaksi :)

Woow look at that weather! It's that powerful that I decided to start washing my windows and my balcony! Now I just can't stop staring at those shiny windows O.O! I have been in such a big mood for cleaning and renovating, lucky me there is always something to do either here or at my parents house :) I started this day by doing an exam (one course from nutrition) and I noticed that it was quite easy for those 6 credits it's worth of and when compared with the other such a big courses I've done. But I' such a lucky girl that my studies are not letting me get that easy... I still have five more exams, two essays and a few compulsory meetings on my to do -list. I'm just s happy that this spring is such a powering season of the year no matter what the weather is :) I'm planning on going to a run and then to the gym after it, it's a legday, mayday...! :) I will go running on tomorrow morning too before going to the school and then to the gym or just go jogging with Alli in the Evening. :) Rest of this evening will pass by cooking and studying endocrinology :) 

Oijjoij tätä keliä! Niin mahtava että sai mut oikeen innokkaana ikkunanpesuvälineiden varteen! Nyt vaan tuijottelen tota puhdasta parveketta ja ihanan kiiltäviä ikkunoita O.O! Muutenkin on tullut hirveen kova kevätsiivoilu ja remppailuinto, onneksi niitä juttuja on suuremmassa ja pienemmässä mittakaavassa tehty jo ja lisää olis luvassa :) Tänään tein taas yhden elintarvikekurssin tentin, sisällöltään se oli aika helppo ja 6op laajuiseksi kurssiksi myös aika helppo verrattuna niihin mihin olen tottunut. Onneksi mua ei helpolla päästetä, vaan tiedossa olis vielä 5 tenttiä, 2 palautettavaa työtä ja pari pakollista harkkakertaa sen muuton lisäksi! Onneksi tää kevät on vaan niin mahtava, oli keli mikä tahansa :) Kohta ajattelin myös hilppasta ulkolenkille lämmittelyksi, minkä jälkeen vuorossa olisi salilla jalkapäivä. :) Huomenna aamulla taas juoksut ennen koulua ja illalla luultavasti vielä Allin kanssa toinen mokoma lenkki tai sali, saas nähdä! :) Tämä loppuilta menee varmaan iltapalan ja endokrinologian materiaalien parissa, salille kun menen kuitenkin varmaan vasta ilta 8 paikkeilla... parasta! :) 

-Herminica

11 comments:

  1. Ihana blogi! Tosi ihania kuvia :) Liityin lukijaksi ;)

    http://annalottajosefina.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oi hei kiitos! :) Pakko sanoa kun sun blogia äsken selailin niin ai että miten hyvän näköisiä ruokia oli! O.O

      Delete
    2. Voooi kiitos! :') Mahtava kuulla ku tykkäät!

      Delete
  2. Gr8 post :D And best if luck in your studies :D P.S. Can u give me some advice on how to stay focused while studying ? :) thanks in advance :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ! :) Well of cource
      - Shut down your phone, TV, everything
      - Make sure that you make a plan -> what and when, for how long
      - Plan your study breaks in advance too: while having them go out for a walk, eat something fresh, drink a cup of something :)
      - Make sure that you are physically active too on those days-> run, hit the gym, go on a power walk... anything :) It's really important
      - Make sure that you have no other problems you are thinking about and that are bothering you
      - Make notes, write, draw, make mind-maps, use colors... :)
      - Keep your study area clean :)!
      - Don't study in bed, make sure that your ergonomics are good :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks a bunch :D but what about the actual studying material, do u just read sentences over and over again or read then memorise once or what ? I do really love ur blog btw I check it regalarly :D

      Delete
    3. Well those tips were just about how to concentrate on the things you are doing :) ABout the study material, it depends a lot what kind of the material it is... :) If its just text like the one in history books, I just read it once and I practically remember everything then (that's why I skip all lectures too). If it's something where I have to remember all pathways for excample a citric acid cycle (every single step in it) I usually make a story, song, a poem... make all little molecules little characters etc.. :) That's how I still remember almost everything (I can draw every amino acid etc... - I have pictured them as animals and stuff...) :DDD

      Delete
  3. mistä nuo ihanat lasit?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tiger Of Sweden on tuo niiden merkki :) Ihan specsiltä ne ostin! :)

      Delete
  4. Ihana blogi teillä ja upeita kuvia! :) Täytyy selailla vähän pidemmälle ;)

    <3: http://metenblogi.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hei kiitos paljon Mette :)! Selailleppa vaan, pidä vaan huoli että selailet jossain tuolla ulkona tuossa ihanassa säässä! ;)

      Delete