Monday, October 7, 2013

creamy pasta with mushrooms and parsley


I decided to share this recipe with you because, well to be honest, I just fell in love with it! Because I am a student I am all for simple and inexpensive recipes. No one really talks about it (it meaning being 'poor'), or then I just haven't been keeping my eyes and ears open, but for me it sounds and looks like every blogger is just constantly posting about their new purchases, expensive looking homes, gourmet foods at fancy restaurants..and so on. Well unfortunately students in Finland are the poorest people in the whole country. Boohoo. 

However this is an inexpensive and delicious dinner for four. All you need is:
300 g any kind of a mushrooms
2 dl sour cream with pepper
3-4 cloves of garlic
a bundle of parsley
1 dl grated mozzarella cheese
salt
1 tablespoon of lemon juice
and pasta

So you begin with slicing the mushrooms and throwing them on a pan. Season with some salt and garlic. When the mushrooms are looking all ready ad sour cream and let it warm up before switching off the stove. Then ad mozzarella cheese and minced parsley. When the mozzarella is all melted, ad lemon juice. And your dinner is ready:)!

Now I am going to go finish my plate and start a movie :).

-evi

No comments:

Post a Comment