Sunday, July 17, 2011

maapallo

This weekend has been nice ! Friday was perfect, first it was all about working but even that was fun :)! Then I met Elina and we went out twith her, Elvira, Henna and Suvi to see Raappana perform. After that it was time to hang out in the port and then we went to Kharma. There was this foamparty and Raappana and eveyone was out! It was so nice to see old friends and sit at the terrace and dance. After all that fun we were hungry so I left the place with Sanni and we went to Angela to grab some pizza. It was so full in every pizzeria but luckily we only had to wait 5mins ! haha.

Well saturday was all about chilling. I went aout with my sisters and red a book. It was a perfect don´t have to do anything- day. Before sleeping I watched the movie Orphans. It was weird... and I cried. Ehhe ehhe... I always cry while watching a movie... At least I had a perfect time before it- full of joy!













No comments:

Post a Comment