Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Balancing work, school and fun


I had a super weekend and I can´t thank anyone else than my mörökölli for it :) I had to study for an exam and make a poster of our research about the vitamin C and it's absorption from different fruits. I had a exam too yesterday and I think that I scored it! One thing that is new is that I´ve started working now. It´s really fun even if it is all about Elisa and Saunalahti and their products. I have to find time for it, for school and for seeing my friends and going to the gym. I know that I have many irons in fire at the same time but I just have to try and do my best. It would be so much easier if I could have some understanding from one person. I don´t know how in hell everything can just be so messed up because of that person. I´m feeling like I´m not allowed to live and study and do the things that I need when that person is not in the mood for it. I think that I should always be here so that the person would not feel lonely or ignored. When ever I´m doing something important that person always comes in between what I´m doing. If I say that I´m really busy and that I´ll call when it´s ok with me- I´m sure that I´ll only get crap on my shoulders and feel bad about the duties I´m doing. I really need a break from all this. Luckily Minna and Anni came here yesterday, we made some super delicious pancakes together and had a typical girls evening :)! Right now I´m getting myself ready for the work and then I´m going to study again- lovely way to spend my day :)

4 comments:

  1. Millä kameralla sä otat noit kuvii ja millä sä muokkaat ne tollai? :) Kiitos, jos vastaat<3 p.s ei voi kun ihailla sun elämänasennetta! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. kuvat on ihan sillä peruskakkasella Pentaxin digikameralla mkä väleis vilkkuu tääl, ja käytös kans Sonyn kaks kameraa joista noinen NEX -5 ja toinen sellanen pien hyvä digikamera :) Kaikki kolme kyl näkyny näis kuvis kans :D Muokkailen yleensä ihan vaan Adobella ja tungen sinne kaikennäköstä! Mitä isompi soppa sen parempi :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Voikun söpö paita ja typy myös! :) Iloista ystävänpäivää <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Moips! :) eli hei miksikä sä opiskelitkaan? :) Ihanaa viikonloppua ja kevään jatkoa!

    ReplyDelete