Tuesday, October 25, 2011

pancakes and no trousers....oops







Ciucau again! I bet you all love pancakes to death am I right? Well I do too. I always eat too many, even if my stomach is ready to blow up. I made maybe the best pancakes ever with Minna. We had a lots of whipped cream and a pancake jam, too many pancakes and just us two were eating them (this is the part when boyfriends become quite handy :) ). We ate... and ate and ate... and we managed to eat just a half of them and were totally in "puke-alert". We had to stop eating for a while and continued it after watching tv (actually we just layed on the sofa and held our stomaches). I think this is when we made our biggest mistake ever... We just wanted MORE, and well the result of eating more of them wasn´t really worth it :D It´s when you combine too much of food, little bellies, too much of whipped cream and the taste of sweet.... We couln´t move because the puke-alert became toooo strong. My night was all about burbing and feeling ill. The next morning was the same and I was able to eat the next time at 5pm (on next day). huuuuh.... Eating pancakes can really be a tuff job! Try it, but try to keep your cravings in your hands.... I swear to God you don´t want to try the feeling of puke-alert (BECAUSE OF SOMETHING SO GOOOOOOOD).

We were also in a bar, I had so much fun with my cousins Elma and Elvisa. My friends were there too and it was so nice to see them all again. I really liked beeing in Mikkeli (it´s something I can´t describe- it just feels cozy deep in you chest). Today I have just been working out at the gym and in math exam, that´s why I look really exhausted in this last picture. I just can´t manage with just 6 hours of sleep, exams and working out without looking little... like I´m having a hangover... I think I´ll just go to my bed now cause tomorrow is all about calculating the school tasks and then I have my physics lession... :) Good night to everyone = Laku noch svima (In bosnian) = Hyvää yötä kaikille (In finnish) !

ps. after the gym I went out and noticed that I had forgot to dress up my trousers.... :) It was hilarious.

5 comments:

  1. Oot hölmö :) Tehää sulle lettuja ku tuut!! Ja syötän sut taas räjähyspisteesee. :) Sounds good, eh? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. anteeksi jos on liian henkilökohtanen kysymys mut ihan uteliaisuudesta kysyn että ootko muslimi? :D ei tartte vastata jos ei haluu!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heippa :) Eipä mua tuo kysymys haittaa yhtään :) Oon lähemmäs tapamuslimi samaan tapaan ku suomenki tapakristityt. En oikeestaan usko uskontoihin vaikka jumalaan uskonkin :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mä tykkään kuorintavoiteista! :(( Siks haluun ostaasemmosen mielummi :D niit on kiva käyttää ja niit on kiva haistella :) hihi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ei sun tarvii boldien kanssa nukkua se nukkuu mun kanssa ;) Teil on Ibrahim kyylänä :)

    ReplyDelete