Tuesday, January 24, 2012

-16 degrees....





I woke up early today... and the reason was the same old- my neighbour. I think that person either has a schizophrenia and sees bacteria and dirt growing like a morning grass or then just carries tons of dirt from outside to inside during the evenings. Want to know why I have came to these conclusions? Because I woke up every morning to same voices... it begins with the sound of washing the dishes at 6am (it should be a complete silence till 7 am) then from 7am to 10am  it´s about the hoover and "tamping?" the carpets and hitting the walls... The noise is really loud. Seriously who normal person has that kind of life EVERY day? It´s just a nightmare. At least I was totally awake before my alarm clock (I had set it up to alarm at 9am) and reaaaaaalllyy angry. I rarely am. But if someone makes loud noises when I´m still sleeping... I could just march there and put that hoover in that persons ass... Not really but that´s the level of my anger that moment...

I even went to the post to get my new jacket just in time... It´s so freaking cold here and I really can´t even wait for those -30-> degrees to come... I went to walk 5km in that freezing temperature and my thighs and my face were totally tingling. I´m even now under blankets, wearing my wool socks and drinking hot tea with honey. At least my upper body was pleased with being in Jeane Blush's tove parka, it is very nice and warm + has many pockets and the hood I can take off if needed. I can open it from up and from down + change the size with adjusting the strings on waist. I love it :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment