Friday, January 13, 2012

EUROTRIP 2011 - PART5 - I forgot all about coming back- driving through Baltia and Poland

I´m feeling so bad right now! I just realized that this was still as a draft here. I never published the last part of my summerpictures... I´ve been really blind I guess... :D Thank god I just went through my posts and saw this... :D

As you know, we first planned to come back the almost same route as we came. But like always, we are little spontaneous and the day before we had to start driving he said "Girls I have a great idea! We´ll drive through croatia, slovenia and austia as always but this time it wount be about salzbourg- we´ll go to wien and after that to the Czech Republic, Poland and baltia! And damn it was nice to see those places too!









 I don´t have anymore photos, I think that I slept the whole trip back... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment