Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Blue






This day has been pretty hectic. I have been hunting a nice dress for the graduation parties and getting some new stuff I have been needing for a while. I love the products of Yves Rocher, and this self tanning lotion was not an exception. It smells so good and my skin is feeling super silky now. I could put the second layer of it soon, because it was not that deep tan that I want. Maybe I should try to put it on without any buffing mitts. Minna is throwing a party today, but I can´t join them. I have to continue studying. Anni is also coming here to pick up her knife she left here a week ago. I love those blue shorts I got, I´m really loving bright colours because they always cheer me up. :)

5 comments:

  1. Hi Herminica! What are you studying for? :) Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that fake tan from Yeves Rocher, it's the first time i am using one and don't like it, i have some parts of my body tanned and some white as milk :S and seems i am dirty with that "orange" color, any advice? thanks! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. do you peel your skin? I peel it every day, id not with peeling creams + peeling gloves then always with peeling gloves/ brush + I moisturize the skin every day. Try to use a buffing mitt when putting it :)! It helps a lot !

      Delete
    2. I apply with hand i will try buffin mit, thanks!

      Delete