Monday, September 17, 2012

Birdies




This weekend has been nice. I have been making myself a few new pillows and one panel curtain. I find those birds really adorable. I´m not sure though if they even match with the rest of my home... :D I have also been grilling with my family, playing billiards with Arde and having smoothies with Sanni. I really do suck on playing billiards... but I almost won once! I have really missed their company it´s just sad to go back to Kuopio this evening. One thing I´m not waiting for that much is my shift at the kiosk tomorrow morning. I hate waking up too early, even if the job itself is kinda fun :). I have to find myself something fun during the day- my lumia is too silent and I´ve already red all the magazines in there. Well I still have to enjoy my two hours trip back to the North... Jippijaijee. I love sitting in the train... not.

2 comments:

  1. Moi Herminica! :) Voisitko kertoa sun lääkissuunnitelmistasi? :) haluaisitko vielä hakea sinne? Paljon tsemppiä ja ihanaa syksyä sinulle! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Siis haluan tottakai :) Kaikkia näitä muita hakuja on varjostanu muu koulunkäynti, duunit, kirjotukset, muutot ja läheisten poismenot. Tänäkin vuonna taas näistä duunia, koulua ja mahollisesti kandin tekoa jos vaan saan tän kuopion yliopiston toimimaan sillä tavalla kun sen pitäis meidän biolääketieteen opiskelijoiden osalta toimia... :D Voisivat mm. järjestää niitä kursseja vähän eri aikoihin mitä nyt... :D kaikki tuppaa hassusti kasaantumaan täällä tietyille ajoille.

    ReplyDelete