Monday, October 22, 2012

It's time


Hey guys, here I am, sitting in school after my nutrition lectures. Next I have an appointement with our professors so that I could start writing a Bachelor's thesis to accomplish my bachelors degree! I'm really excited about it.  I already know the themes I am interested in writing about.

I am going to the gym to workout with a kettlebell after school. I like it a lot because it is so effective and it squeezes every drop of energy out of me. The feeling after that.... I love it. I love having this membership to Fressi gym and I love how  it makes me feel like a better person - a person who wants to be healthy and feel good. I love my studies even more because they are all about health, genetics, nutrition, biosciences and sports biology. I love to study things that I love. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment