Saturday, October 6, 2012

Step by step, page by page...





Beauty- that´s what I saw today. That´s the word to describe the amazing abilities of senses. The ability to see all the beautiful colours and shapes around me, to notice how the light plays on different textures and how it creates different shadows. The ability to feel the little rocks under the sneakers and the lactatic acid in my muscles, hearing the sound of your steps, birds singing their last songs this year and the music. Tasting the   fresh and cold water after a good run and a thirst, warm and spicy vegetable-apple soup on the sofa while stretching and smiling... :) Without moments like these I wouln´t have the energy for studying. It was really nice to spend some time with my sister Sabina. :) Now I have to grab those pages in front of my nose and start studying again :)!

- Herminica

No comments:

Post a Comment